Retrologue 2 in Cubase pro11 not detected by Novation Automap

my novation automap controller detects all VST3 instruments in Cubase pro11, except Retrologue2 – Anyone here using Novation controllers that has noticed this problem?.. Could it be because the Retrologue2 plugin seems to be located in a different folder (can’t remember the name of the folder right now) and if so is it safe to copy it to the main folder where most of the older VST3 plugins are located?.. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Hi-Automap is detecting Retrologue 2 over here just fine. Padshop as well. Tell me about your config.

Wow, I missed your answer to my post by 2 years!.. Sorry about that, are you still around?.. Using Cubse 12pro now, Automap still works in cubase12, despite not being supported by Novation anymore(!). But still doesn’t detect Retrologue2 nor PadShop… I’m talking about being (un)able of controlling the vst3 versions of these plugins by the original automatic method of Automap (without the need of assigning MIDI CCs for each individual parameter of the plugins).