Reverence Click

Hello!

I’m having a really weird issue with the sample click (or clap, or slap, or whatever you want to call it) in Reverence. I don’t hear anything when I click the little Play button in Reverence. However, if I then play a note – either on the track that is sending to Reverence or on a track using Reverence as an insert, the sample click will play along with the other triggered sample. And then the button works fine… for a little while! Until it will suddenly stop, and I’ll have to play a note again to get it to work.

This is bizarre! No idea what could be causing it or how to go about fixing it. Anyone else have experience with this?

Bingo. After chasing down all the missing presets, this seemed like the least of my problems but I found the problem. In the preferences VST-Plug-ins page, make sure to un-check “Suspend VST3 plug-in processing when no audio signals are received”. Worked for me. Definitely useful for previewing the preset.

Nicely done, avramds, and thanks for posting the solution here! This should make auditioning reverbs much less painless. :slight_smile: