RME audio interface - which should i buy?

Im buying it without taxes and its 20% + i hope in black friday there will be more discount.

I record live guitar piano acoustic guitar vocal electric drums so i n
Want the lowest latency possible. Rock, pop, metal and a little bit of tropical house.

I need at least 4 Inputs and (2 or more with pre amps) for guitar vocal ext.
Minimum 2 midi inputs.
If possible a 5.1 for watching movies (if theres an option for that cause i have old monitors i can connect).
Software to controll the interface.
USB3 OR THUNDERBOLT 3.

The problem is that i dont know what model to buy… I dont need 64 inputs and all of that. Its an home studio.

Thank u

My Pc:

Intel Core i7 9700K / 1151 Tray

Noctua NH-D15 CPU Cooler
ASUS PRIME Z390-A

Corsair DDR 4 32G (16Gx2) 3200 CL16 Vengeance LPX Black CMK32GX4M2D3200C16

Corsair RM650x 650W PSU 80+ Gold Modular

Samsung SSD 1.0TB 970 EVO NVMe M.2
Samsung Ssd 2tb 860 evo sata 3
Seagate HDD 4.0TB 256MB SATA3 BarraCuda

Gigabyte RX Vega64 8G GDDR5 GAMING OC GV-RXVEGA64GAMING OC-8GD

Fractal Design Define XL R2

Daw
Cubase 10 Pro

Gear:
Electric Drums:
Yamaha DTXpress IV

Mic
Need to buy a condesner

Guitar Amp
Marshall DSL 40C

Bass Amp
Marshall MB B30

M-Audio 61 keystation

Monitors
Adam a8x

Audio interferce right now
Akai EIE Pro

Electric Guitars:

Gibson SG

Gibson ES-345 REISS TB GH

Ibanez RG2620ZE-BK

Acoustic Guitars:
Gibson SJ-200

Bass Guitars:

Ibanez GSR200 PW

Apart from that this is the wrong forum, the only interface that has (almost) all the features is the UFX+, followed by the MadifaceXT, which has probably not the kind of inputs you want.

Low latency the option is thunderbolt. I dont think RME has released anything with TB3, their only thunderbolt is UFX+, but that is TB2.
RME are updating their devices with newer converter chip and better clocks. So far ADi-2 and Babyface Pro are updated. I would not be surprised if they show a UFX+ replacement on next NAMM with “FS” ,TB3 and the new chip. TB2 is not a big issue, but you will need a adapter that are costly. (not that costly compared with with a UFX+ cost) If audio quality is important then go for a “FS” version, but it’s new so you wont get that on black-friday prices. However there might be some good prices for the non FS!

UFX+

Or maybe the fireface UFX+ Just in case no one has mentioned it.

The price just dropped on the UFX+ in the US. Sweetwater has it for $560 less than it what it cost a few weeks ago.