Roland INTEGRA-7 MIDI-out inactive

Hi,

I’m new to Cubase and downloaded the trail version of Cubase Elements 10. But I have trouble getting it to work with my Roland INTEGRA-7 running Cubase Elements 10 on my WIndows 10 64-bit computer. The INTEGRA-7 is connected through USB and works OK with other sequencers, like Reaper or Cakewalk by Bandlab (formerly kwown as SONAR).

Loading a MIDI file (GM format) works fine and when I play it, the Halion VST synth plays the sounds. But I want my Roland INTEGRA-7 to do that instead of Halion. If possible by default.

Through the menu Studio > Studio Setup… I can access a window where I should be able to enable or disable devices.

When choosing “MIDI Port Setup” in the tree on the left I can see the following information:

Device       | I/O | Port System Name             | Show As                      | Visible | State    | In 'All MIDI Inputs'
============================================================================================================================
Windows MIDI | In  | INTEGRA-7                    | INTEGRA-7                    | X       | Active   | X
Windows MIDI | Out | INTEGRA-7                    | INTEGRA-7                    | X       | Inactive | 
Windows MIDI | Out | Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth | Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth | X       | Inactive |

I’m not able to active MIDI-Out for the INTEGRA-7.

Can someone tell me what I’m doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.