Hi I have a midi drum track in Cubase 11. I want to route this to a Groove Agent 5 kit. Here is what I know. I know:
- I can create an instrument track (GA5)
- Within GA5 I can open a kit and select a pattern on a pad - call it Main Pad
- I can drag and drop the midi file from Cubase onto that Main Pad within GA5
- I can route output of drum midi track in Cubase to Pattern X
- Within GA5, I can now actually hear the midi track routed to the kit when I click on the Maid Pad within GA5.
- I can then drag that Main Pad from GR5 into Cubase into its own separate track
From here I am lost as I cannot seem to figure out how to hear that new track that I created via the drag and drop of the Main Pad within GR5 to Cubase. Do I need to complete the routing for outputs for that new track? I can see the new track with the data in it. But when I hit play in Cubase there is not sound.