Runtime error Nightmare

Hello,

I am constantly receiving runtime errors in my Cubase 5 projects, which then crash the application, when adding plugins, or when listening/editing the project and even when exporting files. Basically all the time.

I am running Windows 7 32-bit. This has only just begun happening recently as my project has grown in size. I have 4GB ram, i3 core processor with 71 GBfree of data drive and 111 GB free on OS drive.

Please advise how to fix this constant problem, and what specific upgrades I may need if necessary.

Regards

David

Are you running the most recent Elicenser Control Center?

I don’t know what the Elicenser Control Center is, or what it’s for, but now that you mention it,I have recently installed the Ilok licensing app for Softube plugins, after which all this runtime error started. Would that be what is causing these runtime errors, even though I have not yet used the Ilok or any Softube plugins!

Buy Cubase. Legit installs of Cubase include the Elicenser.

Thanks for the advice, but… I have recently installed the Ilok licensing app for Softube plugins, after which all this runtime error started. Would that be what is causing these runtime errors,… do you think…?

Did you understand my post?

Did you understand my question now written twice and ignored twice? Are you able to answer it please, otherwise you are not helping me at all…

If you are not running the Elicenser Control Center, this indicates that you’re using a pirated version of Cubase, is what I’m trying to say.

I didn’t say that I wasn’t running Elicenser Control Center… I may be. My PC was built for me with Cubase pre-installed 8 years ago, and has been running fine until this week after I installed the ILOK Licence software for SOFTUBE plugins… and you still have not answered my question about it after having 3 opportunities to do so… I have since uninstalled ILOK and the problem seems to have fixed itself for now, so thanks for continually avoiding & ignoring my question… You were very helpful…

As I said, my question is pertinent. if you are not running the ELC, you do not have a valid license.