Sample rate pitch problem

I have a proble when i import an omf file into cubase 10.5, after import all the audio shows up as 44.1 and 24 bit, but when i play the project all the audio files run at a low pitch and more slowly than they should. The pitch appears to play between 1-2 semitones flat. It seems to me that if i could make the audio play at 48khz then it might bring the speed and pitch up to what it should be, does anyone know how i might achieve this or what may be the cause of the problem?
thanks in advance

Hi,

Once you import the file, the Import Options dialog should open. Here, you should enable the option to resample audio. If this dialog doesn’t appear, enable it in the Preferences > Editing > Audio > On Import Audio File > Open Options Dialog.

Thanks, i’ll try that soon.

Hi, in the end it was trial and error to sort this out, i had to import the omf then close the projet without saving, but also not deleting the audio waves. Then i had to use a programme “headerinvestigator” to change the header properties of all the wave files from 44.1 to 48. Then i started a new project in cubase set at 44.1, then i imported the audio wave files into the project ticking the box to convert from 48 to 44.1, all the music then played at the correct pitch and speed. I dont know why i had to do it this way but it did work.