Save Location Problem

Hello i´m a user of cubase 6.
I recorded a project in cubase 5 in my laptop (win xp) when i imported it to my desktop (ox 10.6) in cubase 6, when i save the session this one its saved to the last working project/folder why?
Can you tell me a way to resolve this issue.

My best regards

Luis Silva

Hello,

The project, you are actualy saving, is the last working project, isn’t it? Do you mean the one before?

Do you mean Save, or Save as?

Hello,

For example i create a new project (A) now and then i work and save… everything ok, when i open a session of that project that i recorded in cubase 5 and imported to cubase 6 when i save it will save at the folder of project A understand? If i make save as the folder that appears is the folder of “new project A” and then i have to navigate to the respective folder and save.

The one before yes.

My best regards

Luis Silva

Hello,

This is correct, isn’t it? Cubase should save it to the folder.

Oh, I don’t remember, maybye, the Cubase 5 didn’t save it to the folder directly, am I right? I see.

Yes, this is the right one way – to save any new project to the own folder. If you did this in Cubase 5, it’s great, because of file management. But Cubase 5 didn’t this do automaticly (if I remember). Cubase 6 does this automaticly, for you.