Save program in Halion6 to HalionSonic3

Hello!
I have sampled a sound and I’ve create and saved a program in Halion6. I want transfer the program in HalionSonic3… How can I Do It?

Thank for your response!

Export the program from Halion 6 as HSSE layer preset. Load that layer preset in Halion Sonic. Save it as Halion Sonic program preset.

Thank for your reply!

When I try it save a program as HalioSonicSE layer preset a warning message Say “HalionSonicSE might not accept exported layer! It Is reccomended ti piace your zones into a sub layer! There Is no macro Page defined on tour layer!”

How can I do this? I’ve recorded my sample directly in Halion6, and there are 34 sample…

Another quesion…

I would like to have the possibility to move this program to another PC that I use live, how can I export the necessary samples in addition to the layer for HalionSonic?

thanks to the availability!

You can try to fix this by putting the samples into a layer and create a simple macro page. But most likely it will work anyway. So you can just ignore this warning message.

Another quesion…

I would like to have the possibility to move this program to another PC that I use live, how can I export the necessary samples in addition to the layer for HalionSonic?

thanks to the availability!

You can use Library Creator in Halion 6 to create a library. This way you can distribute your preset, samples and all resources needed for your program in a single vstsound file. It is described in more detail here:

Very very very THANK YOU!

Sometime I find it helpful to save as layers, pull those into Sonic 3, and made an SE preset from there.

That insures the main bus paths are compatible, and that there are four top level layers set up in the preset (even if you’re only using one…the base framework Sonic and SE expects gets inserted).

You can examine a true Sonic/Sonic SE preset in H6 to see the proper format for Sonic presets.