Save Zoom settings in project

Hi there!
It would be great to Cubasis to be able to save the timeline zoom setting for each project, and as an extra request to save the “Follow Playhead” as well.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @ricardex,

Thanks for your message and welcome to the Cubasis forum.
Your request has been shared with the team.

Best,
Lars

1 Like

Hey thank you so much to add this feature on v3.4​:+1::+1:

Next thing to make Cubasis perfect for live use is to have send auxs for each interface output, I’m using Cubasis as a multitrack backing tracks player and I need to send different mixes on each different interface output.

Anyway, Thanks again!!

Hi @ricardex,

Cubasis supports up to 24 inputs ad outputs.
The number of available inputs/outputs depends on the actual device in use.

In additon, each track comes with various routing options.

Does these options help to achieve your usecase?

Best,
Lars

Hi Lars!
In “small” gigs I use a 4 outputs interface (UR 24C) so I send:
-out (1-2) for the stereo tracks mix (to the FOH),
-out (3) for the click (to the FOH to send it back to the band’s mix in ear monitoring)

and here is “the problem”:
-out (4) I need a mono mix of the tracks + the click track straight from the interface to my belt pack. Because for must of the gigs for this band we don’t have the luxury of a soundcheck, I’m the music director and I need to hear everything that is coming from Cubasis without depending of the FOH guy, and furthermore, I like to have a different mix from what I’m sending to (1-2),
My workaround is to mix the tracks I want and import that mix back to the session, and assign output(4) to that mix track, and duplicate the click track and send it to (4) as well.
That would be easier if Cubasis have a way to send each track to an aux, or output, or submaster.

Thanks again for listening!

Hi @ricardex,

Thanks for your message.

As of now, Cubasis does not support the option to create cue mixes. For now, I have no further information if this feature will be added at a later date, unfortunately.

Best wishes,
Lars

1 Like