Saving and opening Projects?

Pardon my ignorance but, how are projects saved and re-selected later in WL? I can’t find anything in any menu about saving a project, or opening a previous one, why can’t we simply have a “Save project”, and “Open project” as menu items?

As it is now, if I start a new project the previous one is obviously ‘gone’ as I don’t know how to save it first.

Thanks.

They are in the “file” drop down menu.

Thanks Thomas, but I still can’t see where projects in their totality, including more than one audio file and plugins in the Master Section are saved and accessed, like Cubase does by creating .cpr files.

What am I missing (besides a few brain cells… ) :wink: :frowning:

I still can’t see where projects in their totality, including more than one audio file and plugins in the Master Section are saved and accessed, like Cubase does by creating .cpr files.

There is no equivalence of a Cubase project, the concept is different in WaveLab.

Thank you Philippe, and Thomas, 'taken me a long time to find out this!

So how do I switch between projects, close one, then open another without losing the first, how do you bring back what is currently on the screen, re-load everything?
Surely you don’t have to start from scratch every time you want to return to a previous project.

Does WL Elements even have this function? I’ve tried everything I can think of but so far I haven’t found the “Project” field anywhere in the File menu.

Please see the attachments.

Does WL Elements even have this function?

No. WaveLab Elements remembers the last used project only.

DOH!! 'Had to go the long way around to find that out… but thanks.