Issue is present with Cubase 9 and 9.5.
- Run Cubase on Windows 10 with a 4k main + extended desktop on 1080p screen.
- Set scaling on 4k to 150%, 100% on 1080p
- Open transport panel, loads in correct scaling on 4k screen
- Click edge of transport panel
- Transport panel switches to 100% scaling (still on 4k screen)
- Change scaling on 1080p monitor to 150%
- Transport panel scales up to 150%
It would seem that Cubase gets the scaling settings from a specific monitor as opposed to the screen it’s being displayed on.
Only workaround I have is to keep the scaling on the 1080p at 150%.
Anyone else seen this happen?