Not too big of an issue, but I’m posting anyway.
- Open any score layout.
- Make sure the Status Line is off (but Info Line is on).
- Select any notehead (only one, which we will call “note A”)
- Hit TAB three times.
- Hit the RIGHT arrow key two times (keys on your computer keyboard).
- Make any adjustment you want using the UP and DOWN arrow keys (keys on your computer keyboard) then hit ENTER (Return).
- Without deselecting the first notehead (i.e. without clicking in white space), select another one (“note B”), and press again TAB, but this time only two times.
→ Issue: “note B” moves exactly where “note A” was, and becomes the same size.
A temporary solution would be to click in white space before selecting another notehead, but clicking usually involves a mouse, unfortunately. In fact, the whole idea of using TAB to make minor adjustments is to not use a mouse.
(verified in both Cubase 10.5.20 Pro, and Cubase 11 Pro)