Score examples -

Has anyone managed Finnish a score in Dorico yet? Or is this a thing of the future, I tried, but keep running into problems… If anyone has managed to complete a score I would love to see/hear it… Is there anyway we could post score examples? I would love to get the ball rolling but finding it about as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike at the moment, Can’t wait for the updates to start rolling in.

What sort of problems are you encountering? I’m pretty sure I could copy up nearly any score sat on my desk with very little problem, apart from the odd thing or two.

I get quite a few problems at the moment with freezez, crashing, no playback to name but a few - though I can see the potential in Dorico, and look forward to the updates and fixes etc

Ah I see, fortunately, I haven’t been having any crashing or freezing problems on both my PC and Mac. I’m not surprised about my PC because it’s quite powerful, but my mac is a 2009 MacBook Pro with half of the recommended RAM and it works well on it! In terms of it being as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike, I thought you meant features, such as the old ‘no chord symbols’ problem! :wink:

I was able to Finnish a score, but that’s because I put some English on it. :stuck_out_tongue:
(The world series of Baseball is in my town)

For score examples, you might try a search on this forum or the internet for Dorico Score Examples. There is an example at www.notat.io .