Screens display crashs

Hi there,
So much troubles with C11…
Here is a new one since yesterday :
I have a big session but a lot of kontakt instances are optimised. It was well working previous week but I can’t work all the day.

1. the project is difficult to load, several crashs but I managed to open it by shutting all the other programs
  2. when the project is loaded : if I try to have the video on my 3rd screen (F8) I got for a few minutes a black screen and an error of displaying and my 2nd and 3rd screens are black and unusables.
    My last crash dump are empty but I have some of them which worked on this awful day !

For information : I have a PC running on W10 - AMD Ryzen 7 1800X - Graphic NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 - 64 Go of RAM
My samples are partly running from Vienna Ensemble Pro

I’ve recently noticed the problem is coming from my 3rd screen… But can’t understand why it was working well before and now it’s not possible anymore.
Thanks for your help

Hi,

Please try this:

• Download the latest Studio driver version from here.
  • Disconnect the computer from Internet to make sure Windows will not download and install own graphic driver.
  • Uninstall the NVIDIA driver.
  • Restart computer.
  • Start the NVIDIA driver installation (as administrator).
  • Don’t install the whole package, use the Custom (Advanced) settings.
  • Disable everything (don’t install NVIDIA Experience, PhysX, etc.), keep just the video driver enabled.
  • Connect your computer to the internet.

Thanks Martin,
But no Studio Driver for my graphic card… :sleepy: