Seasons Greetings to All

Going to get pretty busy around our house for the next week and a half, wont have much time for online activities… so taking this moment to wish everyone here well, and that your 2016 is musical and safe.

I came across this the other day, and thought with the world in its current state, it had some value…
coexist.jpg
Best regards

Nice one :slight_smile:
Good luck with your offline activities and a happy festive season to you and everyone else!

In old monty python fashion:

Melekalikimaka!!!

From the land where palm trees sway.

{‘-’}

Merry Christmas
Frohe Weihnachten
Glædelig jul

Here in the north of Europe we celebrate “jul”
Jul simply means wheel, the wheel of time, the dark winter is slowly getting brighter again.
In that spirit, whatever your religion or where ever you live on this planet or the next. May your future be bright and your Daw work right.

Have a good Christmas everyone, including all those ‘hardworking dudes’ at Steinberg :slight_smile: !

And Hyvaa Joulua to all the finns here :slight_smile: .

Merry Christmas all you music lovers. Hoping this is a fruitful year for each and everyone of you.

Lets not forget those Cubase users that are no longer with us.

Merry Christmas to each and everyone of you music lovers.

Lets not forget those Cubase users that have left us.

Vrolijk kerstfeest (happy christmas!)

Merry good times for all of your seasons!:slight_smile:

Merry xmas,
Fröhliche Weinachten,
Fröhlichi Wienachte,
Errymay masxay
:slight_smile:

Good times to whoever, whenever, whatever and wherever;)

Hi all,

I wish all of the Steinberg users a fantastic Christmas, no matter what part of the world you are from!

Here’s to 2016 being a productive and rewarding year.

Cheers all :smiley:

Jim B

Another reason Cubase is so kool.

It’s great reading holiday ‘greetings and salutations’ from Cubase
users from many different parts of planet Earth.

{‘-’}

[quote]I came across this the other day, and thought with the world in its current state, it had some value…
+1

Happy Holly Days!