Help me experts
- Bought secondhand CUBASE 7 EDU
- Seller entered(in other terms, ‘replaced’) my e-mail address in his Steinberg account and gave it to me.
- After installation, I forgot to insert the usb dongle=> cubase forced me to do ‘start activation’
- So I tried activation process: Inserted dongle, entered activation code(mix of digits and numbers, total 32 characters), etc.
=> but the code has been already used(please refer to the picture 1)
5. I clicked cancel activation with the sense of anger and fear, and tried to run CUBASE7 again. Interestingly, it worked well.
6. But I am afraid whether the activation is finished correctly.
Even the steinberg website keeps saying that activation code has been used already and I can’t register my cubase also.refer to the picture 2 and 3)
What should I do now? Although the cubase works fine, but I am afraid that someday the dongle will broke down or cubase requires activation again.
Please help me