Select track automatically select events

Hi all,

How can i select a track and have the events on that track selected automatically ?

I’m aware of the preference ‘’ Track selection follow event selection", i basically need the opposite.

Thanks

That is not an option

but what if there is 2 events on that track? which one do you want Cubase to select?

if you only have 1 event how long does take for you to move the mouse to hover and click on that event?

unless I am missing something I really don’t see the need for that?

Sometimes i want ALL events to be selected on a particular track, so selecting track automatically select all events is the easiest way.

You can add a key command. I already did for this function. To answer the question of Glenn I use it when I have a lot events like comp of many takes and I select all of them with a key command and bounce to one event

Sorry for resurrecting an old topic, but I couldn’t find this information elsewhere. Could you please explain how you made the track selection automatically highlight events ? Thanks

I don’t think you can. You can create a keyboard shortcut that selects all events/parts on the selected track(s).