Selection Issues (Bugs maybe?)

Greetings,

I am having some selection issues with Cubase 10 that I didn’t have with Cubase 7,9 & 9.5.
The problem is. When I duplicate a channel and select an audio region in any of the channels Cubase selects both events in both channels. I can’t select only one.

The other problem is with Q-Link. Normally Q-Link only worked in Mixer. But even when I close the mixer and have the multichannel tracks view on, If I make any change in any channel the channels selected in the mixer windows also gets effected.

Are there any options for these?

Addition : I had 4 back vocal channels in the same folder. When I select one audio region in any of the channel Cubase selects corresponding regions in all channels. The channels are not linked, they are just in the same folder. When I get one of the channels out of the folder, Cubase lets me select that part individually. But not when they are all in the same folder.

Addition 2: I would like to have command+click for track coloring back along with the color tool

Thanks

Hi,

How exactly did you duplicate the track/channel? Aren’t the tracks in the Folder, where Group Editing is enabled? It works to me here as expected.

It was like this in Cubase 9.5 already. The Channels are linked.

Aren’t the tracks in the Folder, where Group Editing is enabled? It works to me here as expected.

Hello,

You’re right I missed the Group Edit.

Thank you.