Sending midi cc data within Drum Editor

Hi there!! :wink: Doesn’t anyone else want to be able to send midi CC data to more than one VSTi (or midi output) from within a Drum Editor?

Currently using Cubase 5.5.3. Within a Drum Editor you can only send out midi controller data cc0 to cc127 to what is selected from within the list on the MIDI Output selecter in the Track list. You cannot send out midi controller data cc0 to cc127 to any other Track. So, for instance, if I use both Battery and DR008 within one Drum Editor I can only send out midi controller data cc0 to cc127 to either Battery or DR008. Not both of them.

It does seem a real shame that you can have note/velocity data sent to both Battery and DR008 - perhaps a C1 note to trigger a kick on Battery and a C#1 to trigger a snare on the DR008. But you can’t send cc1 data to Battery and send cc2 data to DR008. You can only send midi controller data cc0 to cc127 to either Battery or DR008. If Battery is selected from within the list on the MIDI Output selecter in the Track list then midi controller data cc0 to cc127 will be sent to Battery only.

Hope that makes sense!!! Much easier to show you what I mean with Cubase loaded and a monitor infront of you.

Can anyone help? Have I got this wrong?