Set L-R Locators to Markers for punch

Seems like there must be a simple “click” or shortcut function to set the L and right locates to markers for punch in-out. Is there?

It’s in the transport menu.

1 Like

Mahalo but I tried the locator keystrokes under Transport.Locators with no success.

Thanks bunches guys. I get this but I want to set the L-R locators to match my cursor locations (markers) with a keystroke or mouse click. The way I do it now is type in the numbers for those locators.

(Attachment ukraine-flag-112760_650x%20(1).webp is missing)

Thanks bunches guys. I get this but I want to set the L-R locators to match my cursor locations (markers) with a keystroke or mouse click. The way I do it now is type in the numbers for those locators.

Use a cycle marker instead, and selecting it should move the locators accordingly.

1 Like

…or select the two markers then invoke the menu item/command posted above which will place the punch points without changing the locators

So get this…all the locator and transport commands work with mouse clicks but none of the keystroke shortcuts work.

Num lock and caps lock are off.

OK gang-

I finally got the L-R locators to match the two markers by alt-click on them.

None of the shortcut keys work, though. I even tried a diff keyboard and reset the Key Commands under Edit.

Restarted CPU and relaunch Cubase 12.

I read an obscure old post about interference from an onboard “keyboard (??)” in the Transport bar but can’t find one.

(Attachment ukraine-flag-112760_650x%20(1).webp is missing)

OK gang-

I finally got the L-R locators to match the two markers by alt-click on them.

None of the shortcut keys work, though. I even tried a diff keyboard and reset the Key Commands under Edit.

Restarted CPU and relaunch Cubase 12.

I read an obscure old post about interference from an onboard “keyboard (??)” in the Transport bar but can’t find one.