Set Virtual Guitarist 2 content folder in Lion? / VG2 OSX 10

I don’t know.

I have the files on the internal HDD…

Regards
RBV

hello

i did it on external HD , but it’s not working

i did only have a com.steinbergstandalone.plist pref file…

i did try on system HD, not working on 10.8.2 OSX
despareted

i did copy the D-file but …

Thanx a ton to you all for all the helpfull advice , My Vitual Guitar works like a dream now with Logic Pro 9
on Mountain lion on a MAc 2x2.8 GHZ Quad Core Intel Xeon. Thanx to Emil at Steinberg support Sweden for walking the extra mile, he helped me to find this forum that tok me all the way to a working VG…

Has anyone managed to move the content in mountain lion? I tried to put the plist file with the correct path in library/preference but it doesn’t work.

VG 2 works in Cubase 7.5, just do the following:
make the track, you’ll see VG 2 and it’s content, I can hear the first style in the list hitting the play button in VG 2, but cannot load any content until…I push (in VG2) the save button, cancel the “save user style”, and then I can load any content and play and record it via my keyboard, save and replay it. „

Once I made the first new VG2 track, I am even able to create as many additional VG2 tracks as needed in the normal way as I did in earlier versions of Cubase.

This is probably the wrong place to post this and I apologize in advance, but I have a question. As a recent Mac OSX convert from Windows (wow was that a smart move) I’m just learning all the ins & outs of OSX 10.9.5 in my case. I also happen to love VG2 and VB even though I’m primarily a musician and less a computer enthusiast. Given that, I see there’s a way to get VG2 and I assume Virt Bassist to work in Lion according to this thread. Would it be the same for Mavericks 10.9.5? I found a Russian on YouTube that (if I could read Russian) got it to work in Yosemite and I think I can follow the video enough to copy his example but I’m not sure if it would work in Mavericks since he’s using Yosemite. Here’s to hoping the learning curve for OSX isn’t too steep. At 62+ I don’t have much time left to devote to a new operating system - but I’m sure glad I did. Mac is just so much sweeter than fighting Windows all the time. At least so far it has been. Thanks for any replies. Ulti

I have tried everything in the video, and it´s a petty.
I am very angry with the politics(policy) of steinberg.
It would be a detail from steinberg support team, to offer some method, some video tutorial, in which, the persons that we pay for this vst, and we are users of mac (yosemite), we had the opportunity to be able to use that one for what we have paid.
Steinberg did not design the software, but the certain thing is, I paid Steinberg. Now Steinberg leaves me without maintenance, without support.

Amaizing ¡¡¡