Shortcut for fade-in /-out presets

Is there a way to assign a shortcut to a specific fade-in or fade-out preset I created, which I can apply on a clip in the audiomontage?
It would save me a lot of time, thanks.

Ok, since there is no option for it obviously, I would like to kindly make a feature request.

I also found a bug in WL 10. In the audio montage fade menu I can make the current selected fade-in or fade-out curve as default.
Doesn´t work. After closing and opening a new montage the initial fade curves are loaded by default.

By setting your desire Fade-In as the default, then you could use the shortcut for “Apply Default”.
This being said, in 10.0.30, it will be possible to assign custom shortcuts to fade in/out presets.

Nice!

Definitely not working here (tested a thousand times on 2 different machines).
Wavelab just isn´t saving the new Fade-Out as default when you restart the program. It works fine as long as you don´t close it.

Thanks for this, really appreciated!

Definitely not working here (tested a thousand times on 2 different machines).
Wavelab just isn´t saving the new Fade-Out as default when you restart the program. It works fine as long as you don´t close it.

I think it works, but this setting is not global, but per montage.
If you want to find it in all new montages, use montage templates.

My sincere appreciation for the implementation. The shortcut assignment for fade ins/outs is working flawlessly and saves me a huge amount of time.
Thank you so much!

Thanks for the confirmation.