Shortcut for moving note up / down

Is there any in the note editor?
Found out that there is one for octaves, but I would like to have a shortcut for moving a note down or up.

The key command is found in Key Commands>MIDI>transpose notes. However that will only go up or down based on what you have set in the Key editor under transpose semi-tones.

The easy way is simply highlight whatever notes you wish, and use the up arrow on your Qwerty Keyboad.

I’m 99% sure there is a Logical Editor preset for that too.

Thanks greggybud,

very much appreciated! Sometimes things can be so simple. Highlight + up/down is what I will use.

Additional Info:
If you do want to change the keybindings to your own likings, here are the respective Commands in Keycommands Window.
(In Keycommands Window,look under the section “Navigate”):

Transpose up 1 semitone: “Up”
Transpose down 1 semitone: “Down”
Transpose up 1 octave: “Add Up”
Transpose down 1 octave: “Add Down”

Thanks a lot for this!

UR Welcome !

Up or down arrow used to move the notes up/down so easy for me. I Don’t know what went wrong, arrow will trigger ‘’ go to next track’’ in the above.
I select one note and press up arrow, track 2 will be selected. Highlight the piano roll section again and press either arrow end up selecting next or previous track instead.

It is assignable using midi remote also if you have suitable hardware. I mapped all the buttons and knobs on my Maschine to Cubase controls including the ability to shift midi notes up a semi tone . Logical editor is also a good call… I have a script for Maschine midi remote if anyone’s interested and can’t be arsed to set it up took me a while though…