I often get arrangements from students.
- I suggest other solutions and write then into the score.
- And select them and
- Ctrl 8 ór bottom window and
- push the button for color-option at the left
- and push one more button for getting the colors
- and choose red because my solution IS better
- and Ctrl 8 to close the lower window.
I cannot find any shortcut for coloring text or notes .
Or - even better - Wish I could right-click on a note and choose an option: color
Of course I also write some explaining text .
Thanks for the fantastic program. My composer-student writes in Finale. No problems with the XML-exchange.
Yours Arne Dich