Show original plugins in addition to Automap versions

Hi.

I’m wondering if there’s any way of making Cubase show the original, unrwapped versions of my plugins while still having Automap installed? I stopped using Automap, but I need them for old projects…
Cubase chooses to hide most of the original plugins, but not all.

Cheers.
PluginList.png

If I remember correctly there are two ways.
You need to verify the details but is something like wrap,scan,remove,re-scan and put back the missing vsts.
And if that don’t works renaming the dlls will do the trick.

I still have some missing Automap versions anyway but most of them work.

Been a long while for me with automap but I thought that if Cubase couldn’t find the automappped version it would automatically use the original.

if you made you mapped files in a separate folder just try renaming it or un-watching from the plugin manager and see what happens when you open a project with mapped plugs.
If it works then you can uninstall automap and remove all the map dlls.

Well that’s the thing. I seem to remember that it did that before, but it doesn’t any longer. If i uninstall Automap, projects will open up with missing plugins.

What do you mean, “un-watch”? I tried now to put the Automap versions in a separate folder, didn’t make any difference…

By unwatch I just meant remove the path to that folder in PIM vst2plugin paths… but moving files would do exactly the same thing.

It really should revert to your originals…ask Novation why their POS software is ruining your system. :smiling_imp:

Well that’s the thing. I seem to remember that it did that before, but it doesn’t any longer. If i uninstall Automap, projects will open up with missing plugins.

Did you uninstall Automap and delete or move the automapped plugs? Maybe if the wrapped dlls are still there Cubase is trying to open them but fails because automap is uninstalled.