Show your studio

I started out recording music on a commodore 64 with my dad _(Actually he was the one doing the recording and I was just handling the computer)_hooked up to some sort of interface (Can’t really remember the name of the program or the interface) :slight_smile: , … Shame on me… :cry: And everything was hooked up to a Real to Real Tape Machine, but those days were fun… I learned alot from that style of recording… :slight_smile:

Ahh…Those were the days… :nerd:

+1
It’s been about 2 weeks since my latest round of updates. No crashes, I’m running upwards of 80 comps / EQ’s gates plus Ozone on my current project at 256 Buffer, and it’s hitting just over 50% with no jiggy cpu stuff going on (in other words, no intermittent jumps to 60 / 80 /90%). So a complete 64 Bit system and DAW can work smoothly!

It’s so convenient as a matter of fact, that I might hold off on updates unless some more of my bridged plugs jump to 64 Bit versions. :slight_smile: I think I’ve been a gear / tech hound long enough.

Now that’s my kinda setup. There’s never enough screens! :laughing:

:mrgreen:

Hello,

Here are three pictures of the audio room in our latest facility. We’re particularly proud of the audio system in this one. The better part is our next one is being built now and will be available sometime in February, with some truly innovative routing solutions that will be explained once it’s out. Game changers.

Hugh
Audio-L-Rear.jpg
Audio-R-Rear.jpg
Audio-Right.jpg

Hello,

here a Steinberg Studio setup. Once a year we boot this one up

Hello,

Here are three pictures of the audio room in our latest facility. We’re particularly proud of the audio system in this one. The better part is our next one is being built now and will be available sometime in February, with some truly innovative routing solutions that will be explained once it’s out. Game changers.

Hugh

Wow, bet nobody posts any more photos after that! Sheesh! Nice rooms! :mrgreen: :nerd: :astonished:

Where’s the beer mugs and Bratwurst? :wink:

It’s friday …:wink:

For a second I thought you had a Hibs FC banner over the monitor :laughing:

Hugh, awesome production studio. Can’t wait to see the new digs.

A home studio snap, strat corner …

Super sweet … I still kick myself for giving away my Amiga 1000 and all the software.

Hey J…

How do those monitors effect the acoustics of your listening area? Aside from LOOKING amazing… It seems like it would create a problem.

Is that an Atari QWERTY keyboard? I don’t remember them looking like that. But then I had a lowly 1040ST…

That was the first thing on my mind as well. Display heaven = Acoustic hell. Or not?

Mm sweet 8bit, pro tracker- miss it terribly. Am I getting old? Tried pro tracker for windows- it’s never the same.

But wow, watching these big setups makes me shameful for calling my setup a studio.

This is my studio, located in Ljubljana, Slovenia.

Hello Unspoken,

is that a touchscreen on the left of the Tango ?

Here is a picture from an other small “Studio” setup here at Steinberg

Cheers,

Chris
studiob.jpg

It is just plain old lcd display. No touchscreen, unfortunately. :slight_smile:

Cheers
Simon

Hi all, looking through the new forum and ran across this post. Although my man-cave is humbled by the other posts here after years of trial and error it ended up this way. (of course we always need new stuff!!!). I’m lucky enough to have a wife that understands,of course she gets what she wants, too!!
Center and left screens are the main pc,left screen is second pc, and right screen is of coarse the laptop
Pretty dead room without coverings, but any sugestions would be appreciated. Main problem noise is the AC duct, any suggestions ? (other than turning it off when recording live,which is what happens now :slight_smile:
t4 007a.jpg
t4 006a.jpg
t4 005a.jpg

Thanks, that is Denali Summit our mobile video production truck. Often in Europe they’re referred to as OB vans. Those pictures are just the audio room, the other rooms in the two truck system are large also. That truck will be doing the broadcast for the upcoming Golden Globes, Grammys, and Oscars. Nuendo in use on all of them of course as is PT8 & 9.

Hugh