Since Cubase 11.0.10 right zone vst pictures window scroll bar button problem

Since the 11.0.10 update, when i select in the right zone area - vst inst or effects to show all picture snap shot images the right edge scroll bar slider button is oddly full size and unusable until I right click the outer edge line and de select something like CR then it goes small and functions and scrolls like it should. Is anyone else having this problem? I do have loads and loads of vst and effects installed. Happens on inst and also effects windows.
Windows 10 - Ryzen PC

Hi,

Could you attach a screenshot, please?

Middle mouse button scrolls ok. Im calling a few Cubase pals to see if its same for them.

Mac is ok by the way…

my mates windows Cubase is ok must be just me…

Hi,

Do you use HiDPI screen? What is the settings?

What graphic card do you use, please?

Ah… Yes HiDPI was on. Turned it off and its ok now. Thank you!

Hi @antdamuso thanks for your report.
Unfortunately turning off HiDPI is only a workaround here and I would really like to report your issue so that you can turn it on again. I’m having trouble followng your steps by steps procedure, even with the screenshot.

Would it be possible for you to upload a gif or a link to a private YouTube video where you reproduce the issue and point to the bugs you encounter? That would be very helpful!

Cheers,
Armand

Happens regardless whether Windows HDR on or off by the way

Hi @antdamuso thank you so much!

I believe we’re able to investigate this now. Will let you know if we’re able to reproduce it.

Yes I believe HDR is out of the equation here. Also one important question, are you nonetheless able to scroll throughout your plugins with your mouse scroll button? No matter whether the scrollbar’s cursor appears to be “full” on your screen?

Cheers,
Armand

Ok well its not a massive problem. Glad that helped. Yes can scroll ok with middle mouse wheel when side bar ‘full’… My cohorts suspect this may have occurred since a recent Windows 10 update affecting the way windows re draws possibly…