Size of key-editor restricted in Cubase 10

Hi

Just loaded a little project into Cubase 10. Opened the Key Editor and resized all the way up, as I use to do in Cubase 9.5, but now I’m restricted to a much smaller size.
Here it’s in Cubase 9.5:
Skærmbillede 2018-11-14 17.49.33.png
And here in the new Cubase 10:
Skærmbillede 2018-11-14 18.06.09.png
The result is a smaller Key Editor, or am I getting something wrong here? :frowning:

I’m sorry there is something weird going on with the attachment function here.
So here they are again:

Cubase 9.5:
Skærmbillede 2018-11-14 17.49.33.png
Cubase 10:

Can only see the 9.5 screenshot in these. Can you upload the 10 one separately?

I try one more:

And here is a video:Dropbox - File Deleted
Hope it’s me!!

I’m on Windows so our mileage may vary…
If you open the key editor by double-clicking on a part, it does have a limited height, but click on the arrow in the top right of the key editor and it will take you into full screen mode. Or you can access this directly by highlighting your part and selecting the key editor from the MIDI drop-down menu at the top of the screen.

Hi
I know how to open the key editor. I use to have the key editor open in the lower pane, which lets me have the cursor line up with the arrange window, which again lets you see the markers in the arrange window during your edits. This lower pane editor is severely bugged in Cubase 10, take a look at this:- YouTube

I see what you’re saying, but I don’t have Cubase 10 a Mac these days. Have you tried the usual step of starting up in Cubase Safe Start mode?

I have the same problem. Not a Mac though, I’m on Windows 10 with a 4k monitor.

Starting Cubase 10 in safe mode doesn’t change anything. Sorry to say!

Same behaviour here (Mac Sierra)

Is this applicable to the Key Editor in the Project Page Lower Zone only?

I don’t see any change with the Key Editor in it’s own window, at least on Windows 7.

Using a 2560x1080 or 21:9 aspect ratio, using 3 34-inch displays, (all behave identical) you can slide it up to about 1 inch from the top. The same applies to the Key Editor in the lower zone.

Looks like a Mac only prob- and yeah, lower zone.

Just to chime in; I’m on Windows 10 and I don’t have the ‘sizing’ issue shown in the first video - but I do have the articulation/velocity lane issue of not returning to its starting position, as seen in the second video. Key Editor, Lower Zone behaviour.

Same behavior on my system…Windows 10.

Same problem here.