Slow everything down

I saw that I could select an audio clip and click tempo detection to figure out the BPM of the clip. This worked well for editing the audio and lining up kicks after adjusting my projects tempo to match.

If I want to transcribe the clip, How can I temporarily slow everything in the project down to say half speed while I write and then speed it up again back to the original tempo when I’m done?

Also the tempo track has many markers on it. If I choose the erase tool, it does not allow me to erase them and just keep the first. Why not? How does that work?

Edit: After googling, I want to clarify, that I don’t want to transcribe, as in getting a score sheet. I want to transcribe as in writing my own drums with their own patches in a vst to match the beat.

Currently, if I move a marker down on the tempo track, my midi clips shrink, my audio clip stays the same, but everything sounds the same when I hit play. If I move the marker up, my midi clips grow, my audio clip stays the same, but everything sounds the same when I hit play.

I think I figured it out on my own.

After right clicking on a track, I discovered track setting, and showed some hidden controls. Now I can change all my tracks to musical mode and everything speeds up or slows down when I change the tempo in the tempo track while the clips remain the same. Excellent. I have a feeling Cubase is going to be a great tool for transcription.