Slow performs Cubase 13 Pro

After installing Cubase 13 Pro I noticed a performance drop followed by crashes.
Most the time it happens when I am editing in Wavelab 12 pro and switch back to Cubase (without ARA). After two our three times switching between Audio files the system Crashes.

Also if I Copy an excising Audiofile to a new track Cubase often slows down or hang for 30 seconds and then resumes our even worst crashes.
My hardware has no new chipset (I9) with 64 GB internal RAM and plenty of harddisk space.

Maybe someone noticed this issue also

1 Like

Hi @PascalZorenc

Sorry about your crashes. First make sure you have the latest version of Cubase and all your plugins. If the problem persists we can investigate only if we’re provided with corresponding DMP / IPS

On Mac
You can find all crash logs in the Console system utility. On the left side of the Console, open the User Diagnostic Reports. Here, you can see crashes of all applications, in the alphabetical order.

On Windows
Documents/Steinberg/Crashdumps

Cheers,
Armand

1 Like

Hi Armand,

I always sending the DMP/IPS towards Steinberg.
It’s Always helpfull to solve problems
But Thanks anyway

Cheers
Pascal

1 Like

Hi @PascalZorenc

Sorry about the misunderstanding. Could you attach them here was my point. So that I can investigate.

Cheers,
Armand

1 Like

Hi
I send them from Cubase and then throw them away.
it Cost al lost of Space (DMP)
So next time I post them on the Forum

Cheers

Pascal

1 Like

Hi @PascalZorenc

Please do not hesitate to do so. You can send them to me in PM. Otherwise there’s not so much I can say about the OP without more info I’m afraid.

Cheers,
Armand