SMALL bunch of dumbass Padshop Pro questions - CONSIDERING buying it!

Dear Anyone.

Seen Padshop Pro, like it, am a NOOB really, don’t quite understand what it is. So…

1.) Is it a VST or can it only be used with Cubase, which I do not own?
2.) If it’s a VST, does it work in 32-bit mode or, if not, does anyone know if JBRIDGER works with it (old 32-bit DAW here which I use cos I actually UNDERSTAND it!)
3.) Are there any NICE, NEW-AGEY/GOSPEL PAD PLAYABLE presets for it, or only braams/aliens being destroyed in deep space sounds? I’ve bought gospel pads, they’re lovely but they’re just one long drone, you can’t play tunes with them. And I’ve bought other pad VSTs and discovered all you seem able to buy are vicious dance presets or screaming spaceship sounds. I’m after these…

Been after these kinda backing pads for years but nobody will tell me where to get them from. If there’s a Padshop Pro library with them I’d buy it (if I could hear the library first - just spent money on a library with 2 nice sounds and 2000 Alien Terror War sounds I’ll never use.)

Any of those kind of sounds, or PLAYABLE worship pads (not the drones!) or anything nice’n’new-agey like the above, or Yakuro, or Reiki tracks - you’ll get the idea.

I’m sorry I suck at programming these things. I understand ADSR and LFOs but I’m flat not good enough at them to create my own sounds from scratch - need a library.

Yours hopefully

Chris.