Soft elicenser is not created, help

Description: Regards!
I kindly write to notify that it failed to activate my cubase AI. he performed all the processes and the soft elicenser does not appear in the elicenser control center. searched for the elicenser helper and don’t believe me the soft elicenser either. I have been trying for weeks to be conscious and have been unsuccessful.
Please, I request your collaboration to activate my cubase AI. I HAVE DELETED ELICENCER FILES FROM ROOT AND RE-INSTALLED AND THE SOFT ELICENSER DOES NOT APEAR.

HELP, THANKS!

Check out https://helpcenter.steinberg.de/hc/en-us/articles/206632670-Soft-eLicenser-virtual-license-container-is-missing
Problem: missing Soft-eLicenser

In rare cases, the Soft-eLicenser cannot be created during the installation. If the Soft-eLicenser is missing the activation code needed for the permanent activation of the program cannot be requested. Downloading licenses is also not possible without a Soft-eLicenser (unless a USB-eLicenser is connected).

Solution

The utility ‘eLC Installation Helper’ available below reinstalls the eLicenser Control Center while making sure that the needed and unique Soft-eLicenser will be created.

Best regards!
I have tried all the ways with the ‘eLC Installation Helper’ and I always get an error at the end (the soft elicenser is not created). I have uninstalled everything from steinberg from the root and I have reinstalled everything from scratch, starting with the elicenser control center and with the helper. the soft elicenser never appears. I do not know what else to do. I have installed everything as an administrator. Thanks for your kind attention friend.

Hi,

First of all, are you on Mac or Windows, please?

When you try to install eLCC Helper, does the installation end successfully, or does it fail? If it fails, could you please provide a LOG file, which should be written? On Windows, the Log file is in the following folder (if I’m right):
C:\ProgramData\eLicenser

On Mac, it should be here:
/Users/[current user]/Library/Logs*

1 Like

Hi,

This is known and already reported issue. Thank you.