Software installation

Hi all!

I am a very beginner. I bought and registered a software of Cubase Elements 7, then my Computer was breakdown and the the hardware was replaced, I lost all the inormation. So I lost my Cubase program too… Is there anyway I could reinstall it again, whithout having to pay for it again? Does the same activation code work? I would need help to get the program back. Please let me know if you can help me. Is reinstallation possible and how it is done? I bought the program online, so I do not have the DVD,

Hi, and welcome,

Here you can download the Cubase Elements 7.0.4 ISO, which is the full installer. Then update to the latest version Cubase Elements 7.0.80, here, please.

Then, you have to go thru the Reactivation process (if your Cubase Elements is not activated by USB-eLicenser, which is not by default). This will reactivate your Cubase Elements 8 from the “old” computer, to the “new” one.

Thank you SO MUCH Martin!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I just finished the installation and reactivation and it is 2:30 am here in Finland!!!

Finally I succeeded!

Your help is appriciated!

Päivi

hi, i wonder if you can help me martin as i have the same problem reactivating cubase elements 7 on my new windows laptop.
I have all my new activation codes and my new elisenser is setup.
I have logged in to MYCUBASE and everything is good to go, it just wont give me a download link for my actual software:

Cubase Elements 7
VST Sound Instrument Set ElekDrums

any help would be appreciated.