Solution

Good Night :crescent_moon:! When are you going to solve this issue of when we put the CODA automatically separates the bars, I confess that it bothers me, the only factor in relation to this is that it leaves the score with a different view from the ones I see in the market, please solve this! Another issue is also to put the option of appearing only the CODA figure on the agenda instead of going along with the name, thank you all and I hope you answer me!

I’m not 100% sure which Coda features you are referring to, but have you looked at the following two Engraving Options?

To prevent bars from separating, set this to 0:

If you only want the Coda symbol, use this:

EDIT: Just realized you were asking about the iPad version. I can’t remember if these options are available or not.

1 Like

Thanks for the Feedback, I use it on the iPad and it doesn’t have this coda customization option among others!

1 Like

Find a friend who owns Dorico pro, ask him/her to change that option…

2 Likes

Good afternoon friend, I didn’t understand exactly what you meant, can it be clearer? Thank you in advance for the message!

1 Like

If someone with Dorico Pro makes changes in your document settings and then returns that file to you, you should be able to enjoy the changes within Dorico for iPad.

1 Like

Si le mandas tu documento a un amigo que tiene Dorico Pro, te puede cambiar esta opción y te funcionará como quieras :wink:

2 Likes