[SOLVED] [CB-4691] Cubasis 2.8.2 opens with Shop showing by default?

Upon first start, Cubasis 2.8.2 opens with the Shop choice opened. And after every force quit of the app thereafter, opening Cubasis 2.8.2 again defaults to the Shop automatically opening. Cubasis 2.8.1 has needed to be force quit after every major session due to screen freezes as previously reported, and general unresponsiveness, as well as clearing the memory. Or whatever it’s doing. It gets a little old, seeing the Shop constantly with every successive restart. Must this be the case? A little heavy-handed it seems. On an iPad Air 3. Is this the expected behavior?

edit: Lars has acknowledged this as a bug elsewhere, on the Audiobus Forum. Sounds like he has his hands pretty full. This is not a deal-breaker.

Same here…

The store pane is always there when Cubasis launches. Hopefully a fix will relieve us of the ‘nag’!

Hi all,

We’re sorry for the “In-App shop opened by default” issue, which already has been reported in the Audiobus forum.
We’re able to reproduce the issue and will discuss a possible fix after the season holidays ended.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Best,
Lars

Thanks Lars, I was just about to report this myself … very annoying :unamused: lol. Yeah a fix to bring ol trusty Cubasis 2 back to its former boot up glory will be greatly appreciated :smiley:

Another one for fixing the shop issue… since I just bought v2 a few weeks before v3 comes out its gonna be over 100 euros invested… and the first thing I see at a gig is ‘shop’ when I open a set… meh… not good

Thanks for the fix, Lars and team!