[SOLVED] Cubasis LE v2.7 for iPad - How to change the Pitch Bend Range ?

Hello every body, I use an iRig Key 37 on Cubasis LE v2.7 on iPad 2 (bought on AppStore) and I am unable to change the Pitch Bend Range for the left wheel. (it’s actually set on only one music note)
Online help indicate to change it in the Setup and I cannot find this item for that.
Many thanks for your help, Gilles

Hi gphilips,

Thanks for your message.

The available pitch bend range depends on the individual instrument and preset loaded.
Below please find the information where to find/set the pitch bend range of the included Cubasis instruments.

Micrologue: pitch bend range is stable on the Voices/Osc page of the instrument
MicroSonic: tap the “e” button on the main user interface page to set/change pitch bend range
MiniSampler: use the control to the left on the main user interface to set/change pitch bend range

Hope that helps.

Best,
Lars

Hi Lars, many thanks for your very quick answer. I did’nt understand that this setting was available at virtual instrument level.
It’s perfect, many thanks again
Gilles

Hi gphilips,

Thanks for your update.
Glad to hear our feedback was helpful.

Best,
Lars

Related question. Setting up Cubasis LE 2 (also have Cubasis 2) with irig keys 49. I was expecting the pitch and modulation sliders on the irig to modify instruments, but they have no effect (although the octave slider works). Do I need to change a setting? - RK

Hi rakiehl,

Cubasis supports MIDI CC, please have a look at the Editors/Key Editor chapter in the Cubasis in-app help for more details.

Hope that helps!

Best,
Lars