[Solved]Need a help for this in-progress track for jingle

Hi friends,

I created this topic in Music Lounge thread, but no replies so far. So I thought maybe I should post it here. Its because it is not a finished project I posted in Music Lounge. Correct me if I’m wrong.

The below link is a jingle I composed and its unfinished yet. I wanted to discuss your opinions on what to improve or change. I am also looking for a VST instrument or any techniques to make the ending brass chords to fall chromatically down after sustaining them for a crochet length.

By the way the track is completely based on virtual instruments no live except the percussions.

SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds … ng-project

Please help me out. I tried to write notes chromatically down same way like you will hear in the middle of the track I used the falls. But at the end its sound too artificial. I know with VST they won’t sound like a live brass, but there is other option for me than to use VSTs. I am trying to search some libraries to find atleast the brass stab falls.

Any other comments on the arrangements, please tell me. Even if it is good tell me which one is good and which one is bad.

UPDATE:

Below is the link after I modified the above track. PLEASE LISTEN BOTH and comment your views good and bad or even horrible.

Thanks and Regards

UPDATE:

I’ve finished the track finally and so updating with the final link to the jingle. I would be pleased to get your comments.

Thanks a lot for everyone who listened and shared your opinions with me.

Regards
Anil

well…not sure what your talking about here because that sounds brilliant !! me and your average listener out there would never know this is not the real deal, sometimes fellow muso’s are not the best people to ask because we’re all a bit too close to it, this could be used anywhere…no problem…if I’ve missed the point I beg your pardon…Kevin

Kevin,

Thanks for your listening and appreciations. The point you missed was the information on any VST instruments that has a good brass falloffs which is flexible that I can write my own notes for the falloffs. In short, not a sample or loops.

Nice jingle ! I would just add a little more reverb to the brass section. Michael.

Yes, point noted. Will recheck that next time if I’ll use this track for other clients or project. :wink:

Thank you micheal.

Regards
Anil

I’ve finished the track finally and so updating with the final link to the jingle. I would be pleased to get your comments.

Thanks a lot for everyone who listened and shared your opinions with me.

Regards
Anil

Hi friends,

I would like to share with you the video for this jingle. I thank each one of you who took your precious time to listen and share your views and tips and for being a well wisher. Your comments encouraged me a lot.

THANK YOU :slight_smile: