[solved] Padshop pro refuses to install

Hello,
I didn’t find anything related to my problem: just bought the upgrade from padshop to pro, activated the license, downloaded the installers (a few times) BUT the installer hangs each time I try (with or without the administrator thing)…

Win8 pro, C7, vaio laptop with i5

anyone an idea what could be wrong?

Thanx,
yppse

Can you test it auf nem anderen pc?

I also got the upgrade right before i first posted in this forum… Installation worked fine … (Win 7 x64 pc)

Maybe try to download it again? Install in windws 7 mode if there is something like that and, right click and install as admin…

(No win8 here… Sry)

Gluck!:slight_smile:

Thanx ggc for your reply.
I got it working just a few minutes ago, but it’s interesting what the problem was: I had a clean install of system and programs. As a late C6.5 adapter, I came into this grace period thing, where you get a slim lined installer (where parts of the sound library are missing because they are redundant to the ones on the 6.5 installer mediums).

C7 installed fine. Since I use mostly 3rd party sampler and stuff, I did not install the sounds, soundsets and samples from the C6.5 DVD.

This afternoon, I installed those files and there it was it: the Installer for C6.5 asked for Microsofts Framenetwork 2.x and 3.x. Those Microsoft extensions were missing on my system… - why on earth is it not possible to build in some test routine that gives out a warning like: please install MS Framebla?!

Anyway, problem solved :sunglasses:

:sunglasses: