*** SOLVED *** Possible to quickly copy all automation to another track setup with the same plugins?

To make a long story very short, I am in a position where I need to copy all automation of 18 tracks including panning and plugin automation over to new tracks setup with the exact same plugins.

Is there any quick way to accomplish this? There is a ton of automation, I’m working in Atmos 7.1.4 and its all over the place including the plugins.

*** SOLVED *** It looks like when I copy an audio part to drag to the new track, the automation is also duplicated! But I had a track that didn’t look like automation followed, I should have checked all tracks first.

Go to the automation lane with the data, right click and chose “Select all events”.
Then “Ctrl C” or “Copy”; next go to destination track and “Ctrl V” “Paste”. Observe cursor position.

Yes, but I’m trying to see if there is a way to not have to open all the exact lanes in the new track that will receive the automation from the old track. That is where all the work is. I’m guessing it isn’t possible, but worth checking if a miracle exists! Most of these 18 tracks have 7-10 lanes of automation. That is a lot to organize. Starting work on that right now.

*** see solved above in my opening post.