[SOLVED] Problem restoring purchases

Hi - I’ve just got a new iPad and I’m trying to transfer my unlocked copy of cubasis le to it. I’ve got the new version 2 installed, and it lets me go to the restore purchases option, and says that three purchases have been restored, but then I get an error message and it takes me back to the demo mode. Any advice? Thanks! Jim

Hi Jimbyatt,

what interface are you using to unlock Cubasis LE?

Best
Ricardo

Hi Ricardo - I did have an irig, but I’ve moved to a focused, and don’t have the irig any more. It still works fine on my old ipad but I’ve got no way of attaching the irig any more.

Hi Jimbyatt,

Thanks for your answer.

Any purchase restores are handled by Apple directly. You will have to contact their support to solve this issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience and let us know the outcome.

Best
Ricardo

Thanks - I’ve sent them a support request, so I’ll give you a shout when I hear back from them. :slight_smile:. Jim

Hi Jimbyatt,

I’ve discussed your issue with Ricky yesterday evening.

Having read this again, please confirm your status is as follows:

• You no longer own a compatible device to unlock Cubasis
  • Restoring your purchases worked successfully

Unless Cubasis LE has been updated to the full feature set via in-app purchase, the app requires a compatible hardware device to be unlocked (as clearly stated in the app store description and our website). This is particuarly required when performing a re-install of the app (no longer required when purchasing the full feature set iap).

Please make sure to keep us updated about your status.

Thanks
Lars