Firstable: I’m used to garageband and Cubasis 2. Both apps were / are working without any kind of problems on my Ipad 4 mini.
I got the cubasis 3 app and thought, that would run at least as good as cubasis 2 and I hoped that some good workflow tools got integrated.
- Cubasis 3 needs much longer to start then Cubasis 2. Why?
- In every project I made by now, after adding / editing a few tracks, the app begins to stumble, is running slow, getting distorted. I arranged the same small midi project on Cubasis 2… without any problems. How can that be???
- Interapp connection doesn’t work fluently. Several times the whole app chrashed.
- I still have to work with copy+paste. I miss a function for easy looping, like I’m used to work with in garageband.
- I still miss a possibility to record / arrange in song sections.
- An Autotune-Plugin would be great. Of course I would pay for it.
But those a kind of future wishes. For now I would be confident, if an app, I paid over 50€ (incl. the plugins) for, would work fine. So it’s very frustrating and disappointing.
And yes, I restarted my Ipad already … no changes, same issues.