(SOLVED) The same CPU of cubasis 3.5 sequencer snap grid and mixer suddenly became sluggish

When the cubasis 3.5 sequencer snap grid and the mixer are turned on at the same time, the CPU suddenly becomes sluggish.
The click of snap grid in cubasis 3.5 sequencer calls out that the CPU has obviously changed, occupying more and finally getting stuck. It’s strange that the mixer is turned on at the same time. I didn’t use any synthesizer or effect device.

My device: iphone xs max

Version: ios15.7.1

I don’t quite understand that there is a bug in update 3.5. Can someone help me?

?????

Hi @1007934903,

Thank you for your message, which have been shared with the team.
So far we are unaware about these issues.

Please await our feedback.

Best,
Lars

Hi @1007934903 again,

Previously you’ve included a split issue topic within this thread.
What happened and why you’ve deleted this entry? Is it no longer valid?

Thanks,
Lars

I seem to find that split works normally, so I delete this content.

Hi @1007934903,

I seem to find that split works normally, so I delete this content.

Glad to read this thanks for the update!

Warm greetings,
Lars

Hi @1007934903 again,

Here comes the feedback from our engineering regarding your other issue:

This is odd, we haven’t seen this on any of the iPhones we test with. In the video it looks like the whole UI suddenly gets very slow, not just the mixer and the snap grid popup. Can you confirm that any view or popup stutters, when this issue occurs?

In the video there is a grey arrow button on the right side, is this some accessibility setting of iOS maybe? Please open the iOS Settings app, go to Accessibility and disable all options.

Another possible cause might be that some background process might be slowing down the foreground app. Please quit all apps from the multitask switcher and reboot your iPhone.

If this still doesn’t help, please try updating to iOS 16.2.

Please keep us updated!

Stay safe,
Lars

1 Like

哈哈,终于解决了。Turn off ios accessibility and other background work. - YouTube
Upgrade ios16

Glad to read that the issue could be solved by this.
Thanks for the update @1007934903!

Best,
Lars