[solved] where would I find the WiggleTrill ornaments?

Hello, I just discovered the WigleTrill ornaments in the Musical Symbols Editor.
Where would I find these ornaments? Where is the place to look them up to put them into a score?
Thank you for a little hint.

Those are not ornaments; they are the wiggles used to construct the wiggly line that follows a trill.

Ah, ok., thank you Daniel. After further investigation I did find them in the SMuFL font under “Multi-segment lines (U+EAA0 – U+EB0F)”
And I replaced Doricos Couperin Pincé with one of these wiggles to use them in my Haydn score - as they resemble most the look of my source.

Preston London 1801

Bildschirmfoto 2021-01-26 um 12.37.06