Some content could not be loaded 2

“Some content could not be loaded. Either, licences are missing or time-limited licences have expired.”

This message has started to appear when we open cubase 12. All our content is licensed and shows in ‘My Steinberg’. There are no time-limited trial versions or anything of that nature. We have used this software since 2002!

Hi,

Do you have these licenses stored as Soft-eLicense?

I’m getting the same error, and I own Halion 6, Absolute 5. The instruments listed I own. What do I do? Sorry to jump in on this post, but this is a little frustrating.

Hi,

How does it look like in your eLCC, please?

They are on my physical elicenser. What’s interesting is that when I tried unplugging and replugging in the elicenser I didn’t get the error any more. I checked on my account to make sure they were not soft elicenses as well. Just an anomaly I guess. Thank you for asking and I hope the main poster gets his issue worked out. Sorry to hijack…

1 Like

Solved: The problem was caused by Windows Not recognising the Audio Interface’s USB connection. After disconnecting it a few times and reconnecting it worked again.

1 Like