Some tips to improve Cubase?

Some tips to improve Cubase?

You can export multi parts of the tracks by using render in place I believe. You can name the part in the info line in the top of the project

you can add a transpose track and select all the parts you want transposed and not

You might consider a read of the manual. A lot of your ideas are already in Cubase.

I change my Topic: Please, where can I find (in the manual) the following functions / parameters. Very useful for my work.
Thank you for your response.

Thank you for your response.
I need Transpose for MIDI Recording (no transpose recorded MIDI parts) and Transpose track here has no effect. I use a lot of MIDI tracks (about 120 tunable instruments tracks and about 30 drum tracks - orchestral music). Each section is in yours Folder tracks. A lot of work to change all tunable instruments individually in Inspector - MIDI Modifiers.

you can add a transpose track and select all the parts you want transposed and not

It’s probably easier to do this outside of Cubase. Most keyboard controllers have a transpose function. Set that and you can play in the key you want while generating midi in a different key.

[quote=“sarabanda”]
**[attachment=2]level point.PNG[/attachment]**see Infoline!

**[attachment=1]locators.PNG[/attachment]**Cubase´s RIP can do this (see manual)! or buy Nuendo (bounce cycle markers)
**[attachment=0]name of part.PNG[/attachment]**see Infoline!

**[attachment=0]pitch name.PNG[/attachment]**select notes!
see: http://cdn.mos.musicradar.com/images/Computer%20Music/Issue%20137/cubase/variaudio-650-80.jpg

**[attachment=2]paramenter change.PNG[/attachment]**use Info line!

**[attachment=1]parts manipulation.PNG[/attachment]**Hold SHIFT and double click on “first event you want to delete” - then all following events are selected.
:bulb:

BTW: RTFM. (nice tip!)

:slight_smile: