Something very strange with the CUBASE13 performance scoreboard

In my opinion, the issues seem to be in the audio area.

[1] According to the images posted, you are running an external USB audio interface with a 22 ms buffer @ 48 kHz, which is rather high. Good values are 2 to 5 ms. But even with this high latency, you seem to have problems with performance, although your PC hardware is generally high-end. I’d think about that and possibly replace the external USB interface with an internal PCIe interface (e.g. RME HDSPe AIO Pro). I use an old HDSPe AIO in a computer that’s not half as powerful as yours, but I achieve the following values error-free with it:

[2] What is noticeable in the LatencyMon app is a bottleneck in the HDAudBus.sys driver, which isn’t actually necessary for an ASIO interface. This usually has a proprietary driver from manufacturer that is much faster and more stable than the MS Generic. Perhaps you have activated an onboard sound card? If you have an ASIO interface and (normally) don’t need a second sound card, you’d better deactivate it (usually in the UEFI).

[3] Windows Power Management can also affect performance. Minimize the power saving manually or try the Steinberg scheme (in Studio Setup). Alternatively, Process Lasso can switch Power Schemes dynamically and do some other nice things to thread management.

[4] The settings of the Message Signaled Interrupts (MSI) can also improve performance. Please read here.

[5] Just this much about Kontakt (don’t want to make any enemies :innocent:):
I personally don’t use it because I think it’s outdated and superfluous. There are so many alternatives around today that I think are better sounding, performing and more advanced in terms of technology, e.g. HALion 7. But ok - everyone as they like it.

Please understand my thoughts as a mere suggestion that may lead you or those around you to an unexpected solution. From a distance, a comprehensive analysis of all the technical circumstances is a challenge that can hardly be mastered. Good luck to you!