Sonnox plugins not Working properly

Anyone here have WaveLab 7, Nuendo 5 & the WK Audio ID console?
Load a Sonnox Restoration denoiser.
Now look at it’s stated parameters and the reported ones on the ID fader pack.
Plugin Sensitivity = 0dB, ID - -6.02dB
Plugin attenuation = -3dB, ID = -1.58dB
Plugin input level = 0dB, ID = -6.02dB

What gives please?

EDIT.
In 24/96 usage as inserts on mono files, I am actually getting zero reduction of noise from these.
Zip, Nada, Zilch.
All controls have no effect whatsoever!

I have come across similar issues with Sonnox plugs. I recall in a 24/96 project I received last year (I don’t get many of them) they loaded, displayed and passed sound but did nothing else. And, recently, I got a bundle of 24/88.1 tracks and the Sonnox plugs did not like the session at all. Neither did DSM from DSP Audio.

The only thing I can think of is that I seem to recall that these plugs once did their sums by employing 48 bit processing for certain ‘performance critical’ functions. Is is possible that this internal stuff is a contributing factor to the issues … I don’t know.

Everything is fine in my mostly 24/48 world though.

Not that helpful I know, but maybe it helps to know that you’re not alone.

Thanks, Paul,.

It doesn’t help to be honest.
In these days there is simply no excuse for this limitation.
What next - plugins that only work on MP3 files???

PG? Any comments on a fix for this please, as these are unfit for purpose.

I don’t understand the problem.
What do you mean with “the reported ones on the ID fader pack.” ?

Hi PG.
The values stated in the plugin GUI do not match those on my hardware controller.
They are out by a substantial amount - up to 3dB.
Additionally, the plugins just do not process audio at all over 48kHz either.

Additionally, the plugins just do not process audio at all over 48kHz either.

Just tried to declick a 192 kHz file with success in WaveLab.

The values stated in the plugin GUI do not match those on my hardware controller.

But this does not happen in WaveLab? Sonnox, Nuendo, WK Audio ID console problem? Difficult for me to be on that case.

re the first point, DeNoiser does not work here at 96kHz at all. it simply passes audio unprocessed…

No problem here with Denoiser at 96k. Are you sure the Master Section is not bypassed for this particular file?

Absolutely certain.
I’m not using it in WaveLab either, but Nuendo.
It’s a VST3 host so it should be fine copied into the common VST3 folder.

No operation at 96kHz or 88.2kHz here at all!
The audio passes through as if the plugin is bypassed. Meters work, zero noise reduction.

No problem here in WL7.01 with the Sonnox denoiser with mono or stereo files at 96k . Everything seems to work as expected, no matter if I use the Master section or as clip or track fx.