SpectraLayers Pro 7 update 7.0.30

Hi there,
I am new to this forum so I hope you can help.
Currently I am running 7.0.20. I see there is update 7.0.21 issued in November and 7.0.30 this March. I have downloaded the latest update but when I try and run it it tells me the file is corrupted and to download again. I have done this three times now with the same message. Has anyone else experienced this and can anyone make a suggestion as to what to do now?

Regards
BobH

Update went fine for me. Maybe you need to uninstall SL with Geek or something similar, then start from scratch.

I would contact Steinberg support and see if they will give you a different link from which to download. Currently I would think you can download it through the website or through Steinberg Download Assistant.

Thank you both for your replies. I have tried the download three times with the same outcome. I have contacted Steinberg and am waiting for a reply. Do you know what features the update contains? Thanks again.
BobH

Download the version-history pdf.

7.0.30 build 251 is way less stable over here. It crashed 26 times in the past 3 hours. Anyone else seeing this? I’m going to uninstall and reinstall to see if that sorts it. Thanks.

I’m not having any problems at all. What CPU are you running?

Hi again, I eventually managed to instal the update today after many attempts. I have used it quite a lot and no problems so far for me.
BobH