Spectralayers Vocals Noise Question

I’m cleaning my vocals that I recorded by a busy city street. Der. It’s fun, I dont mind. Ive carved out the majority of my talking but I still get this faint but very apparent hollow tube like high end hiss sound. I’ve used the removal tools but what does it look like so I can just go in and get it?

I have what I call vocal hash, where lots of amped side stuff is up at the same db as the harmonics so its difficult to differentiate between the two.

I kow this is am imposissible ask. Let me try and get a photo.

1 Like

Have you tried to unmix the track? In cases like this, I have tried a bunch of unmixing options to try to better isolate the noise that you want removed.

I did initially but not since then. I’ll give it another try.

@Chris_Dugger

I tried to screenshot/download your original image and convert it into an image to then convert back into a wav file to understand what you’re talking about (or what your problem is) so I can help you but I ran into another issue where I believe the gui of the audio image has been slightly warped (I believe on the 3rd dimensional X or Y or Zed axis).

Thanks for the try. I had moved my image off center to show depth. No worries though. I found my original audio sample when I recoreded it and it was so much easier to clean. I think I had compressed my sample along the way and this monstrosity was the result.

1 Like